July 26th, 2010
The highly anticipated (and by “highly,” I mean longer than a decade) StarCraft II arrives on PC tomorrow. It will undoubtedly become the best-selling game of the year, and could overtake World of Warcraft as the most-played game. To make sure no rock goes unturned, here’s a list of StarCraft 2 stories you might want to catch up on before playing.
- Can my PC even play StarCraft II? Most likely. But you better click just to be sure.
- How to buy StarCraft II the right way. Three ways to buy: in-store, mail order, or download. Find out which is right for you!
- Video: StarCraft in 5 minutes. Relieve the first game in rapid form before you play the sequel.
- StarCraft II launch day guide. Stay hydrated and take a shower, my friends!
- 12 facts about StarCraft you might not have known. StarCraft flies the friendly skies and 300 actions per minute? Do tell more.
- StarCraft II: Everything you need to know. What’s this I hear about three versions, no LAN parties, and account authenticators? Get clicky with it to find out.
- The History of Starcraft. A look into how the franchise became such a phenomenon, and why the sequel is so anticipated.
- Limited edition unboxing. What to look forward to.
- StarCraft II: More than $100 Million in the making. In other words, it’s a really big game.
- How big is this game release going to be? One newspaper attempts to find out.
- Why we play StarCraft. Fans, creators, and pro gamers dissect “the definitive real-time strategy game.”
- What to expect from single player? A hands-on preview that reveals beginner-friendly changes and new mercenary units.
- How to dominate StarCraft II. A smorgasbord of specific play tips for beginners and veterans alike.
|Stories you may have missed:|