April 18th, 2012
Been a busy week around here tracking new PC games. So to help you keep up with all the important stuff, here's what you need to know:
- Crysis 3 is set for release next spring
- Acclaimed "Sword & Sworcery" has arrived on electric computers
- Gamefly's Unlimited PC Play catalog is gaining steam
- Max Payne 3 is shaping up nicely
- Darksiders II delayed until August for the sake of added polish
- BONUS: Are heavy Steam discounts "bad for gamers"?
That last article in particular offers an interesting take in that heavy discounts train us to make bad purchases. Something to think about the next time the impulse strikes to buy a game you otherwise wouldn't have just because it's on sale.
What do you think? Encouraged by any of the above news?
Read more: PC gaming headlines